Blog: Wiki So Far

I have been adding different artists i have been listening to recently to the blog site. One of artists, i have peaked my interest is Migos. They consist of three main individuals, Offset, Quavo, and Takeoff. They all released albums recently which intrigued my interest in them further. One video that grabbed my attention is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVIUvDTTB0. They do Karaoke in a car with James Corden and it really shows their charismatic character and ability to rap. In the Wiki, i have added them as independent artists since they do not have a manager under their name. I want to do further research on other artists that are up and coming. Youtube has a channel that features new artists with the name XXL. They have a yearly competition where they ask up and coming artists to rap battle. I can try researching more on that to contribute to the wiki.

Comments

  1. I hasn't listen to the American hiphop song, but they make great songs!!!
    Thank you for introducing good artists. I found "Narcos" from Youtube and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts